Lakey's Blue Tuesday question: Players' Resolutions...

blueripple

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year to you all. Let's hope it's a good 2010 for us blues, eh...

The Blue Tuesday team are nice and refreshed after our festive break and the first show of the new year will be broadcast on Tuesday 5th (Radio Manchester, 95.1, 6pm). Our weekly question for you all is as follows:

What New Year's resolutions should our players (or Roberto) have made?

Looking forward to your responses. Those listening last time will know that the lovely Emily (now a City employee!) has been succeeded by the equally lovely Jen, who will be reading out a selection of your posts.

OAB, AAB

Lakey

Not to switch off in 90 minutes (Micah Richards)

Although I do think he's getting back on track ...

"I resolve not to use a four-iron when a three-iron will do." - Craig

SebastianBlue said:

Great topical gag

hmm , maybe to them all , this year we must believe we can win every game, they most certainly can and no reason why not.
We all clamour for a new CH but Vinnie looks good to me

loffers said:
SebastianBlue said:

Great topical gag

hmm , maybe to them all , this year we must believe we can win every game, they most certainly can and no reason why not.
We all clamour for a new CH but Vinnie looks good to me

I try, I try. :-P

Micah Richards: I will learn how to run as fast as Stephen Ireland, I will learn to put some effort in just like Craig Bellamy, I will listen when the Captain and senior players try to make me keep up with the game and also to watch the person I am supposed to be defending, I will remember that I am NOT God's gift to football but if I improve my attitude I might just live up to my potential in a few years!!!

tips said:
Micah Richards - I will remember that when we have a throw in it won't take me 5 minutes to go over and take it.

"...unless we're up 5 - nil against Stretford, then I will need at least 10 minutes to remove Shrek's rectum from my boots."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.