Lakey's (last) Blue Tuesday question...Who Would You Thank?

blueripple

Hi everyone

This is the last Blue Tuesday question of the season (we're having an end-of-season special on Tues 11th). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your responses to my posts, which leads me to this week's question:

Who would you like to thank for this season?

Regardless of Wednesday's result, I think it's been a great campaign (Europe beckons whatever happens) and I'd like to know who you think has been most instrumental.

OAB, AAB

Lakey

I'd like to thank the club for the compassion they showed Carlos during his issues in Argentina. I think he's more than repaid us since then. Player of the Season hands down, and will hopefully be raring to go for us next season after wowing them all in the world cup

The fans, our owners and most of the players for another crazy, exhilerating City season. And thanks to Lakey and his team for keeping the flag flying when most national media have not let facts get in the way of their anti-City agenda. Oh, almost forgot Joey Barton. It's all down to you, kid!

Danamy said:
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
As well as:

Roberto Mancini
Mark Hughes
Every player who put on a blue shirt, from Carlos Tevez to Alex Nimely (but maybe not Robinho...)

Craig Bellamy.

When he signed last season he added a much needed goal threat and pace to our attack, and only for him to get injured we might have finished higher.

This season he's been asked to play a different role out wide, he's still scored goals and works incredibly hard for the team. Fantastic player and I hope he's with us until the end of his career.

john wardle for being honest enough he never had the money to take us further and bernard halford for giving thaksin that one share..well done bernie..oops sorry and of course roberto...good times ahead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.