Lakey's (last) Blue Tuesday question...Who Would You Thank?

john terry.

The whole affair (no pun intended) seemed to galvanise us as a team and the performance against Chelski, in front of millions around the world, left me brimming with pride.

I'd like to thank the creators of the internal combustion engine who have indirectly lead us into this position of massive riches.

every person who has been involved this season from baclroom staff right down to every player and that includes mark hughes and his team has he put the bricks in place and started to build and then robbie manc started to fix them in place when he came also a massive thanks to the owner and chairman who allowed us to go on this great journey

Wheelsy said:
Danamy said:
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
As well as:

Roberto Mancini
Mark Hughes
Every player who put on a blue shirt, from Carlos Tevez to Alex Nimely (but maybe not Robinho...)

DITTO; and to ALL our supporters for supporting the RIGHT TEAM

COME CITY.

Very, very good question lakey, there are loads to thank from sheik mansour, thaksin, hughsey and of course bobby manc and his team. However, i'm going to thank ME and every other city supporter for staying put and keeping the faith through the darkest of times recently, always believing our time will come again. Well people here we are enjoy!

It has already been said but I too would like to thank all the back room staff - the unsung heroes who do so much for the team - as well of course as the team, especially Tevez and Bellamy and Mancini and Hughes - a big thanks to them all - whatever happens on Wednesday - we've had a great season!!!

Id just thanks the whole team for a great effort all season and most of all the fans for all their support we've had some big crowds this season without you we couldn't have got where were are.... COME ON BLUES!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.