Lambert Interview

that is QUALITY from lambert. the total look and voice of disdain to the interviewer is top notch viewing.

EricBrooksGhost said:
Bloke on 5 live thought the finish was hilarious whereas good old Garth crooks was incensed ...... I guess Mario won't be in his team of the week .

Incensed?! It's not like he turned round and put it in with his arse. I wouldn't put it past him though :-)

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I kid you not!, the radio station we have on in work gave this as their sports headline. "Yet again, Man City fail to keep a clean sheet."

To be fair, I found myself saying this...

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I kid you not!, the radio station we have on in work gave this as their sports headline. "Yet again, Man City fail to keep a clean sheet." They might as well have said, if it wasn't for City scoring 5, norwich would have won the game 1-0.

which shite station was that? RAG CAFE radio by any chance.

I think Norwich aquitted themselves yesterday. The fans were a good bunch, the team came to play and didnt try to cripple Silva & Aguero and the Manager didnt give the scum press a headline.
By the way, wasnt Lambert in the team that bent the scum over in the Chumps league for Dortmund?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.