Lampard: 'Aguero is so laid back'

Not really in my opinion.

As I say, I'd like to see some context to the quotes.

I'd also say that what Lampard revealed is about as vanilla as it gets. I'd also hasten to add that Pep doesn't pussy foot about with this flowery bullocks when he wants to move a player on as can be seen with Hart.

Pep doesn't but Begiristain certainly does, as was seen with Mancini. Hart was loved by most blues but there was also a lot who didn't rate him. Aguero on the other hand is loved by almost everyone.

Yep. Thread title needs changing. The inference was that fines didn't bother him.

Who was the interview with and what were the other questions?
Soccer AM. A load of mundane shite which he shared with Terry. It was a joint appearance.

This article says more about Frank Lampard in my opinion than Sergio Aguero.

The guy is a complete weasel and not surprisingly 'spills the beans' about a City player rather than one from his beloved Chelsea. Of all the info he hss on dressing room, what goes on but it is this he reveals.

Come on Frank tells us about John Terrys (professionalism) or Ashley Coles frugalness and disdain for money.

No he chose to comment on a City player. Guy was always a twat when he use to strut about Stamford Bridge with his low-life pal Terry before he Feathered his nest for another year at our expense.

Would take Aguero as a player/person over this little sneak every day of the week.

Pep doesn't but Begiristain certainly does, as was seen with Mancini. Hart was loved by most blues but there was also a lot who didn't rate him. Aguero on the other hand is loved by almost everyone.

Soccer AM. A load of mundane shite which he shared with Terry. It was a joint appearance.

All the more reason why I don't think for a second there's anything in this.

If he was going to pick someone and sometime to get fans against Aguero, it wouldn't be a joint interview mainly about Chelsea with John Terry on soccer am.

It's not like he's not said anything that we the fans didn't already know. And he never said Aguero wasn't arsed as the thread title implies.

A cutting riposte. Unless you have some evidence, we are both just voicing opinions. Yours: that this is driven by an agenda. Mine: that it isn't.
Perhaps you'll let me know what my agenda is, or is it just a word you like the sound of and think it looks good to use when someone doesn't agree with you.

I've said for months I reckon he's gone at the end of season hence Jesus coming to overlap. I wonder how much we've sold him to RM for?

highly respected ex-player renowned for his dedication & professionalism makes an out of character comment on a fellow professional, gives credence and quotability to the comments immediately.

I think you may have missed my point.

If the club wanted to "sew the seeds" why would Frank Lampard get involved? What's in it for Frank?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.