Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell and Clichy ahead of the Derby? Also I read somewhere on here that Kennedy, Rusnak, and Nimely are injured as well as Guidetti and Richards. Are we training them too hard, perhaps?

hopefully we'll get an update on Milner and the two LBs in the coming days. Really would like to have milner for Sunday since he's been in brilliant form these recently

I've got a slight cold but will be travelling to Dortmund.my sons hangover should have abated by weekend and he should fit for selection for the weekend against the rags!

It was hilarious when Mancini said about a month ago after Richards got injured pretty badly against Swansea that he will be playing 3 weeks later. That was about last week. Richards still wont play for weeks...

What the hell is with Rodwell? Last time he played was against Sunderland 6th of October. He is out for two months now...
His injury record says it all:
Hamstring 12/10/12 08/12/12
Groin Strain 24/09/12 02/10/12
Hamstring 15/03/12 31/05/12
Hamstring 04/01/12 01/03/12
Hamstring 19/12/11 30/12/11
Ankle/Foot Injury 25/03/11 15/04/11
Groin Strain 10/02/11 24/02/11
Ankle/Foot Injury 29/08/10 04/11/10
Hamstring 17/12/09 21/01/10

Many many smaller/bigger injuries this season, the opposite of last season. It has an effect on our form too. Last year we said the lack of injuries were down to Mancini's rotation and the medical staffs's good work well pure luck maybe played its part too. Or did we tinker with the medical staff too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.