Laptop Advice

marco

Looking for a decent laptop and TBH nothing is jumping out at me, looked online and Argos etc but same old stuff and looking for a 17'' screen makes things a little harder, always bought Toshiba in the past but now they have stoped production and sold off to Dynabook which again doesnt jump out, im on a budget of around £450 and as you can guess you dont get much spec for that these days however today ive been offered a gaming laptop which has the looks, the spec, the 17.3 screen etc, (Asus Tuf Gaming FX705DY), Trouble is i dont game so would it be fine to run as a normal laptop.

Trouble is i dont game so would it be fine to run as a normal laptop.

Yes it would be perfectly good for normal use, the internal GPU would be a bonus too.

You could chase your backside peering over the advice concerning tech but in this instance I have seen worse deals, specs are good it'll be snappy and it's worth the punt IMHO.

Yes it would be perfectly good for normal use, the internal GPU would be a bonus too.

You could chase your backside peering over the advice concerning tech but in this instance I have seen worse deals, specs are good it'll be snappy and it's worth the punt IMHO.
thanks Mex ;-)
just for streaming the footie, movies etc and normal daily use, they seem very much more robust than anything ive seen in the shops and at the cost of 420 i think il have a pop at it, its been refurbed and in mint condition, going on ebay from 700-1100

thanks Mex ;-)
just for streaming the footie, movies etc and normal daily use, they seem very much more robust than anything ive seen in the shops and at the cost of 420 i think il have a pop at it, its been refurbed and in mint condition, going on ebay from 700-1100

You wont have an issue doing what you want it's got decent specs and a great overall machine, some of the new stuff is terrible for the price.

Have at it mate, you're getting nothing like that for that price elsewhere unless you bring out the spreadsheets and work out probabilities and various outcomes..

You wont have an issue doing what you want it's got decent specs and a great overall machine, some of the new stuff is terrible for the price.

Have at it mate, you're getting nothing like that for that price elsewhere unless you bring out the spreadsheets and work out probabilities and various outcomes..
its done mate just been online and paid,£420 plus £15 postage, il be on the Bluemoon suckers list now and get offered allsorts from cock rings to double glazing ;-)

its done mate just been online and paid,£420 plus £15 postage, il be on the Bluemoon suckers list now and get offered allsorts from cock rings to double glazing ;-)

I hope you get what you need out of your new purchase, PM me for cock rings my inventory is bulging ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.