laptop preformance any help?

leighton

My Toshiba laptop has gone to shit recently. Even if I am surfing the net it will freeze for some daft reason and tell me that whatever search engine I am using is not responing. I have checked to see if there is any virus and it seems to me that it is telling me that it is protected and nothing wrong. So I havnt got a fucking clue whats wrong.

Even now if I try to play FM I am having all sorts of problems. So will more than likely have to knock that on the head as the laptop seems to freeze. Its a head wrecker but I dont know what to do to sort it out.

What operating system are you running?

Try running Disk Defragmenter and Disk Cleanup to organise and get rid of files that are not needed.
Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools

I would also run a full scan with SUPERAntiSpyware http://www.superantispyware.com/

Have you installed anything recently, or made any hardware changes ?

Whens the last time you reformatted your laptop mate? I would recommend it every now and then as it keeps the computer running well and reduces it from being clogged up.

Can be bit of a hassle installing everything all over again and saving then moving back your files and folders again but personally it helps keep my laptop/computer organized and running smooth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.