Laptop Under £500

There are a lot of laptop under that price range. Though it's been years since I've used a PC, I've always feel at home with a semipro Dell Inspiron or XPS. It's likely that their technology has been surpassed by HP now.

I'm using a MacBook Pro myself now and it has lasted me so far close to 8 years and I use it for heavy loads like video render, 3D design, audio editing, etc. A workhorse that has lasted twice the time of previous PC laptop I've owned and looking to last a few more years. Never crashed never got infected.

I am tempted to buy an iPad Pro with keyboard casing though because of the pen, the startup time and the mobility with haptic technology.

Someone I know bought an Asus Transformer T100. Stay away from it it's more a toy than a real computer.

Consider a Chromebook mate, we have a Lappy at home for Mrs Moon & I use a C/book.

Works fine for most things apart from Sykpe doesn't support the video option so it's talk only and live Facebook i.e. City Ladies crashes but apart from that does everything a lappy does.

Yeah, with Windows 10 you cant go wrong what you need it for. Make sure you get Microsoft Office 365 with it for your Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.

Or you could install libre office instead as it's free and offers a better experience then ms office. Of course most people are working on google docs now as it's the future of document editing and storing.

Or you could install libre office instead as it's free and offers a better experience then ms office. Of course most people are working on google docs now as it's the future of document editing and storing.
Yeah thats a fair point. I meant dont expect everything on the laptop, you'll need to buy/download seperate unless they're doing a deal/bundle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.