Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

What on earth have I just read? You know this sort of thing is serious when even Sky News are airing events/news from Manchester.

What the fuck is everyone’s excuse for littering at all but especially like this?

Selfish wankers!

Round my way the public blame the council for not enough bins or not emptying them enough.....yet I was always told by my parents if the bins are full take your rubbish home, dont ever remember them blaming the council. Guess its today's society just blame someone else.

Round my way the public blame the council for not enough bins or not emptying them enough.....yet I was always told by my parents if the bins are full take your rubbish home, dont ever remember them blaming the council. Guess its today's society just blame someone else.

Exactly, scum.

Police were aware & just looked on...fuckin disgrace...

What exactly are the police meant to do ? This country is policed by consent. That means the majority respect the law and abide by it leaving the police to deal with the few who do not.
When 1,000 + people stand in a group and do not want to respect anything what can 20/100 coppers do ?
If a copper arrests someone he has to accompany that person to the nick so leaving his mates one short....
If a copper hits someone he will be filmed on 10 different phones, all will post the footage on social media and the cop will get in the shit.
The general tone of this forum always seems to be the cops are heavy handed wankers who are not trusted, are racist and act in a (Conservative) political way and yet this thread attacks the cops for not wading in and sorting it out !!

I’m assuming you called the police and got the estate agent to investigate?

My phone is the only item of significant value I own. My collection of football shirts holds memory but all my spare cash goes on trips away to watch Wales.

“So Mr. Peoffrey you allowed some total stranger access to your property whilst you were not there, and now claim a football shirt was stolen?
Just what do you expect Spiv and Chancer Ltd. to do about it? We are estate agents not the police. We suggest you report it to them and good luck getting them to even call round for a statement...”

We're you that guy in asda a few days ago who stood at the top of the aisle waiting for me to move so that he didn't have to walk past me thus making me stand there in the same spot for 3 whole minutes with us both in a 'Mexican standoff' on the crisps and snacks aisle?
At least you were near the nachos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.