Las Vegas advice

If you pretend to play slots they bring free drinks to begin with but what I found was they slowed down and it was like they were watching and realsing you were not gambling

as someone else says Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam

also take a bus/taxi off the strip and into the old town to compare it to the strip itself (also the odds were better there when I went)

ob said:
If you pretend to play slots they bring free drinks to begin with but what I found was they slowed down and it was like they were watching and realsing you were not gambling

also take a bus/taxi off the strip and into the old town to compare it to the strip itself (also the odds were better there when I went)

Our we better booking helicopter flights before we go or once there?

not my fault! said:
ob said:

Our we better booking helicopter flights before we go or once there?

We just booked ours when there - have a look online - also check weather you don't really want a cloudy day

Tip your waitress every time she brings you a drink, just a dollar will do. Learn to play craps, they do free lessons during the day. I saw the David Copperfield show and it's fantastic, plenty of opportunities to go on stage and he takes the piss out of himself; funny as.

It's possible to upgrade your room, by discretely flashing a $20 (or $50 if your flush) when checking in. Then passing it over if they do.

also if the taxi driver asks at the airport if you have been there before say yes otherwise he will take you the long way round to your hotel.

smudgedj said:
Tip your waitress every time she brings you a drink, just a dollar will do. Learn to play craps, they do free lessons during the day. I saw the David Copperfield show and it's fantastic, plenty of opportunities to go on stage and he takes the piss out of himself; funny as.

It's possible to upgrade your room, by discretely flashing a $20 (or $50 if your flush) when checking in. Then passing it over if they do.

It used to piss me off having to hand dollars out all the time.

I know the wages are shite but it did get ridiculous.

smudgedj said:

Nice tip, it's our honeymoon so I'll try that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.