Las Vegas!!!

Just got back last week from my 2nd trip there. Stayed at MGM for 5 nights. Love the place anything goes in Vegas it's brill, you'll love it. Go to the stratasphere and do the rides they look the digs bollocks but I'm not that brave lol

Not sure if its your thing, but whilst in the land of lax gun laws why not try your hand at shooting?

I went with my wife to a gun range a few streets off the strip and tried out an assault rifle, magnum and glock for about 25.00 quid.

Top laugh, although you don't get much instruction, you just have to gulp and give it a go.

Havent got the pics cos I'm at the shithole (that would be work ;) but last time we were there, the missus and I did a helicopter ride from the strip to the Grand Canyon, you land in the canyon, have some lunch, potter about a bit and fly back. The views you get are top notch and if you get a good pilot its a good crack also.

i am going there myself in jan, a freebee with a carpet company, been there 20 years ago and did the canyon etc, this time i'm going to rip the tables to bits.

i am going to buy another house with my winnings:)
oh and a box at city.

Las Vegas the best place on the planet;

Las Vegas gun store, shoot any type of firearm you want even an oozi.

Go to the top of the Stratosphere.

The strip joints on the freeway at the back of the strip are cheaper and the girls remove more of their clothes.

Go in ALL the hotels on the strip, everyone has something diff and all are unbelievable

Shadow bar in Ceasars - Piano bar in New York NY - Tau Bar Venetian all fkin superb

Downtown Vegas is good for a few hours at night

Google Presidential Limos they will pick you up at the airport in a stretch limo free champagne etc its only about 120 dollars includes back to airport comin home

4 of us were in a room 2 ordered pizzas 2 ordered hookers ; The hookers arrived before the pizzas ; oh and they tasted better " so i'm told"

ENJOY IT and dont forget what goes in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.