Laser Eye Surgery

Jackson-ctid

Anyone had it? Been thinking about it for a while and I really want to go for it, sick of not being able to tell who someone is unless I'm about a metre away from them. I know it'd be a lot more convenient for me to just wear glasses but I can't stand them so I'm looking for some opinions. Surely someone else has went for it?

Is it painful? How much did it cost? Is it worth it?

I want to know if you can be put under to have it done, i wouldn't want to be awake when they're slicing the top layer of your eye off.

I had it done about 10 years ago and would say it has been worth every penny. I believe the cost has come down a lot since then - I paid £2500.
Fully awake during the operation but you can't feel anything.
Go for it!

Mrs tiny had it done this afternoon. She was in there from 1.40pm til 3.30pm, they retested her eyes again after the initial consultation 2 weeks ago. The actual procedure only lasted 5 minutes max. She's in a lot of discomfort now, describing it as pouring onion juice into your eyes.

She's trying to sleep but finding it very hard to relax, she's calmed down now after crying earlier and is lay on the couch with her eyes closed. Hopefully this will ease off soon and she can get some sleep. Got another appointment tomorrow with their aftercare team, and from what I've read online with the treatment she had, that she should be 90% better tomorrow but we'll see how it goes.

I had it done 18 months since at the optamax on Albert square, had it done Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday were rubbish days spent in a dark room listening to the radio but by Sunday it wasn't uncomfortable any more and my vision improved every day for about a week after. My sight is brilliant now, it's the best money I ever spent, £1800 all in.

My advice do it!

Im thinking the same at some point, at the moment though my eye sight keeps changing so been advised not to have it done until thats stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.