laser tattoo removal

frimpongs_buzzin

has anyone had a tattoo removed with laser surgery? regret quite a few of mine, almost half of one of my sleeves im not happy with. got my first consultation today at a place in Tottington. very nervous, not so much for the pain but the cost!!

A colleague of mine had a single word removed from his arm and he said it was the most pain he'd ever felt. A tattoo that took 20 mins to do cost him nearly a grand and 7 sessions to get rid of!

I am half way through having one removed from my back - pain is bearable - just like being twatted with an elastic band for ten minutes in the same place. Not sure it works 100 percent yet but mine is much less evident.

A colleague of mine had a single word removed from his arm and he said it was the most pain he'd ever felt. A tattoo that took 20 mins to do cost him nearly a grand and 7 sessions to get rid of!

Why don’t they give you an injection similar to getting dental work to numb it?

Can never understand that.

Worse pain than having the tattoo done but still low enough to sit there and only flinch from time-to-time. The only thing is it only zapped mine down to about 80% after a lot of money and a lot of sessions over a long time.

The quality of the tattoo guns and inks these days that the ink goes far deeper into the skin than in previous decades.

But i had the one i had removed-ish covered up with something much better.

Biggest lesson learnt from all this is that tattooists can be right fucking cowboys or at best just unprofessional trying to rush you through to get another client in, instead of really taking their time with you. No after care with some neither. Once you're done, they don't invite you back a few weeks later for an aftercare check-up to see if anything needs topping up.

For me thought there should be a law put in place that the tattooist has to design the tattoo and you should wear a transfer of it for a week that rubs off with alcohol before you decide to take the plunge and have it tattoo'd

He's never had gout or tooth ache then, both much worse than laser tattoo removal.

I am half way through having one removed from my back - pain is bearable - just like being twatted with an elastic band for ten minutes in the same place. Not sure it works 100 percent yet but mine is much less evident.

Have you got to the letter T then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.