Last 10 games - us as fans

elliot_MCFC said:
unfortunatly all the moaning bastards who forgot where city have come from are so anti atmosphere.

after 35 years of shite football and no silverware and constant mocking from the rags down south. now were playing for all competitive trophies all those twats do is moan why were not winning, fair enough we can do better occasionally but instead of slack we should get behind our team be loud proud and intimidating and put on a fucking brilliant display and lpook like weve came out better from them years of pain instead of bitter and arrogant

I support Man City,I,ll moan when I want.thanks!.

Our fans used to be the best but now we are shite.
Something needs to happen on the pitch before we start belting out songs.
Remember Maine road when it was a coldren of noise on big game days and now we are at the top, the Etihads like a library. I think the home atmosphere is rubbing of on the away support as well.
Too many moaning twats that want too much in a short period of time mixed with glory hunters.

Didn't Distin say that he loved Maine Road because you could be 3-0 down but the atmosphere could inspire a comeback..... Remember when Arsenal were 4-0 up in the days of steve howey. I had the best time because we just sang and took the piss. It is all about atmosphere I hate games like tonight because people come into the south stand and sit down????? wtf.........we should be letting the players know we are there no matter how they are playing City fan humour can make up for a piss poor performance on the pitch....

Think it is a lot to do with the stadium, ours isn't a football stadium fullstop, but some that are going to the game now i mean a good percentage just don't want to know about singing or shouting for that matter. Its entirely up to them i know but fucking hell, at least do something.

GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM

Pray not what I'm about to say, but if things do start to go wrong?
Lets sing, 'Every little thing is gonna be alright'?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.