Last 10 mins of league games

Agree with what’s been said, but also worth factoring in that the Dippers are back on the inhalers and Arsenal get more added time than any club in the history of football.
I think they were back on the inhalers after the world Cup finished last season as they improved loads after that and got results which is one of the reasons I had them as main challengers before a ball kicked start of the season. Arse don't have the mentality, but they really are getting added time help, but are actually putting the ball in the net.

Agree with what’s been said, but also worth factoring in that the Dippers are back on the inhalers and Arsenal get more added time than any club in the history of football.
Arsenal get more time added on as more time is wasted in their games. They might be the team wasting it though.
City have done very well in the ball in play stats for the past few seasons leading to less stoppage time.

This week could prove pivotal at the end of the season, with both Liverpool and Arsenal turning draws into wins and City doing the reverse, followed by this Villa game being a toss-up at best!

We don’t go into many games as the underdog, especially in England, but on current form, tonight’s fixture looks ominous.
Called that…and not happy about it in the slightest!!! The papers are having a field day because a deflection went in!

Sadly, we were well off it, but I felt we were THAT bad considering…and should have scored!

You know that when your midfield “box” is Stones, Akanji, Lewis and Alvarez, we are pretty fucking scarce of midfield talent. With £100M+ of newly purchased midfielders internationals (Kova, Nunes and Philips) on the bench, you’ve got to wonder “WTAF?!”

SMH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.