Last 16 Champions Lge

Yes and we will be drawn against 1 of the teams that finish top of there group. This discounts arsenal, Chelsea and the rags, assuming that they finish top of their groups and Bayern Munchen. So from that it doesn't leave much to chose from. That leaves Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcalona, PSG, as it stands at the moment.

TBooksbluearmy said:
Yes and we will be drawn against 1 of the teams that finish top of there group. This discounts arsenal, Chelsea and the rags, assuming that they finish top of their groups and Bayern Munchen. So from that it doesn't leave much to chose from. That leaves Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcalona, PSG, as it stands at the moment.

Good. Should be a good game then and decent atmosphere for once.

I want us to be tested against the best and from what I saw against Bayern, we have got absolutely zero chance of winning this so for me if we are close in the league by that point, I wouldn't mind so much if we didn't progress any further. This competition is the icing on the cake. The premier league is what matters to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.