Last 8gms:ONLY Utd (19) has more pts than City (18)!

skybluekings

Small Club? Bad Performances? Goodbye Top 4?

The last 8 games, for all the "GREAT" clubs of the 'top 4', its only UTD that has more points than City.
ONE point more to be exact.

1 Manchester Utd 19
2 Chelsea 18
3 Manchester City 18
4 Liverpool 17
5 Everton 15
6 Arsenal 14
7 Tottenham 13
8 Birmingham City 13
9 Aston Villa 12
10 Stoke City 9
11 Blackburn 9
12 West Ham Utd 7
13 Fulham 7
14 Hull City 7
15 Wigan Athletic 6
16 Bolton 6
17 Sunderland 5
18 Wolverhampton 5
19 Portsmouth 5
20 Burnley 4

skybluekings said:
Small Club? Bad Performances? Goodbye Top 4?

The last 8 games, for all the "GREAT" clubs of the 'top 4', its only UTD that has more point than City.
ONE point more to be exact.

1 Manchester Utd 19
2 Chelsea 18
3 Manchester City 18
4 Liverpool 17
5 Everton 15
6 Arsenal 14
7 Tottenham 13
8 Birmingham City 13
9 Aston Villa 12
10 Stoke City 9
11 Blackburn 9
12 West Ham Utd 7
13 Fulham 7
14 Hull City 7
15 Wigan Athletic 6
16 Bolton 6
17 Sunderland 5
18 Wolverhampton 5
19 Portsmouth 5
20 Burnley 4

well mate. i love positive stats

Beat Liverpool and we're having a brilliant season, it's about time we took the initiative and cement a place in the top 4, can't remember the last time we won a game that something was riding on, we love making life hard for ourselves!

yeh, all looks good and im glad that we're getting results BUT we have played a load of dross in our last 8 games, with Everton being the best team we have played in the league... and we lost that... we even lost to Hull. Im sorry but i fully expect our form table to take a turn for the worse after we take 1, maybe 2 points from out next 4 games.

brian the blue said:
yeh, all looks good and im glad that we're getting results BUT we have played a load of dross in our last 8 games, with Everton being the best team we have played in the league... and we lost that... we even lost to Hull. Im sorry but i fully expect our form table to take a turn for the worse after we take 1, maybe 2 points from out next 4 games.

and we expect you to eat crow if the club you support gets more than the 1 pt you predict.

Every Pundit will tell you, "to make the top 4, you have to beat the bottom table teams and win at home" and it seems to me that we're doing that.

Would you have preferred the "8 Drawn NO defeats approach"? that's only 8 pts.
However it went for us the past 8 games we have 18pts. BUT "we LOST 2"

I'll take the 18 pts and have faith in the squad to get more than 1pt from the next 4.

skybluekings said:
brian the blue said:

and we expect you to eat crow if the club you support get more than the 1 pt you predict.

I will gladly eat cow if they get more than 1/2 points (i did say maybe 2) i am incredibly pessimistic when it comes to city and if it means eating my words in exchange for 7+ points from the next 4 games then i'l happily do it.

skybluekings said:
brian the blue said:

and we expect you to eat crow if the club you support gets more than the 1 pt you predict.

Every Pundit will tell you, "to make the top 4, you have to beat the bottom table teams and win at home" and it seems to me that we're doing that.

Would you have preferred the "8 Drawn NO defeats approach"? that's only 8 pts.
However it went for us the past 8 games we have 18pts. BUT "we LOST 2"

I'll take the 18 pts and have faith in the squad to get more than 1pt from the next 4.

Firstly, the OP has made a considered, sensible analysis based on cold facts and statistics - I thought that this was not allowed on this forum?

Ushited won the prem last year despite dropping a shedful of points to the top 5 clubs.

Arsenal are 3rd so far this season - have they got ANY points against the top 5? (Lost to us badly, lost to scum, lost to Chelsea).

The fact is that with a game in hand, 4th place - possibly even 3rd is in our own hands, no matter what the other clubs around us do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.