Last book you read

How not to run a club by Peter Hook (thought 24 hour party people by Tony Wilson was a much better read to be honest with you)

Before that, Harlan Coben - just one look. Thought that was pretty garbage and I've read quite a few of his, so God knows what happened there

I've just ordered 1984 and Animal Farm off Amazon as fancied a change and remember reading them at school many, many years ago.

kafka - the trial. mainly because i didnt entirely follow it the first time i read it :o

I travel a lot by train, so read a couple a week. Currently the new James Ellroy. The best I've read this year is 'Mr Lucky' by James Swain, about private eyes uncovering betting scams in Vegas. Fiction based on fact

Final Theory by Mark Alpert.

Quite a decent read, didn't see the ending coming. But quite science based.

Firefight by Chris Ryan. The first time I have read one of his, and probably the last! I prefer books that require a little deeper thought although prior to the last book, I read Stephen Kings Dark Tower series...all 6 or 7 books! Now I am gutted it has come to an end and feel lost without sai Roland and his quest for the dark tower!

You might not be interested, but heres a really good thread (from quite a while ago) with people discussing and recommending titles of all genres!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=91573" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=91573</a>

Oh christ...can i lie? What do you mean no...bastards...erm...i didn't buy it my wife left it next to the bed and i was bored...

One of those Agatha Raisin books.Probably the Vicious Vet or something similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.