Last City game you went to?

Biggsy1 said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Blackburn....and still haven't broke my now 7 year curse of not seeing us win away.

Joke City is next...

I shouldn't go...we won't win...but I have to break this fuckin ridiculous curse some day.

Jesus 7 years, bet you regret smashing that mirror back in 2001 now don't ya!

Haha, yeah, just a bit. What on Earth have I done? I convinced myself it would be broken at Derby last season...how wrong was I.

And then people wonder why I looked soooo pissed off in the crowd on MOTD against Wigan this season, ha, here we fuckin go again!!

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Biggsy1 said:
Jesus 7 years, bet you regret smashing that mirror back in 2001 now don't ya!

Haha, yeah, just a bit. What on Earth have I done? I convinced myself it would be broken at Derby last season...how wrong was I.

And then people wonder why I looked soooo pissed off in the crowd on MOTD against Wigan this season, ha, here we fuckin go again!!

That was the game when Vassell missed upteen chances!

That was the game when Vassell missed upteen chances![/quote]

Which game are we talking about here...haha...there's many to choose from...

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:

Which game are we talking about here...haha...there's many to choose from...[/quote]

Yeah what the hell was I thinking, bet you had a brain overload just comprehending the question!

Biggsy1 said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:

Which game are we talking about here...haha...there's many to choose from...

Yeah what the hell was I thinking, bet you had a brain overload just comprehending the question![/quote]

Yeah mate, I passed it when I should of had a shot...and then I shot when I should have passed it. I get in good positions and run my socks off, but then, like you say, brain overload and I just don't know what to do. So when I do, I've either made the wrong decision or it's too late.

Sorry mate, I'm suffering from Vass Syndrome...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.