Last City game you went to?

Fair do's then. Hands held up, I dropped a bollock there. I thought Ireland was available and we missed him badly that night. But even so, the players were an absolute mess - even if you don't have a lot of ability then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know to put the opposition under pressure and close them down - and this is Forest...at home...which says it all really!!

Been exiled for over 30 years but City is still my team. My name on here says where I am and who I normally watch nowadays! Last game I saw was Ipswich in the F.A Cup the year we got promoted used to go to a lot of away games in the s.east and always in amongst the home fans. I always shouted City on and had no trouble except the odd dirty look except at the old den when we won 1-0, I think Paul Stewart scored, I went with a lad from work who was a Millwall fan, jesus I was scared that day if I'd cheered I don't think I'd have got out of there alive. Strange thing is I now know the Millwall keeper on the day Brian Horne as he's now on Chelmsfords coaching staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.