Last Film You Saw

Solo.

Easily the best Star Wars flick since ESB. Good fun action with just enough references to the saga to keep it interesting. It could easily stand on its own.

Just saw it and while I thought Rogue One was a bit better Solo was very entertaining and, like Rogue One, better than most all of the canon. I’ll always prefer A New Hope though. Nice thing about Solo is it’s much funnier than I expected and the acting might be the best of all of them. Plot a bit convoluted in spots but all in all a treat, with room left for a sequel.

Just saw it and while I thought Rogue One was a bit better Solo was very entertaining and, like Rogue One, better than most all of the canon. I’ll always prefer A New Hope though. Nice thing about Solo is it’s much funnier than I expected and the acting might be the best of all of them. Plot a bit convoluted in spots but all in all a treat, with room left for a sequel.
A sequel you say? Never!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.