Last Film You Saw

The Equaliser 2, you can’t beat a bit of Denzel, although it is amazing how poor these special forces dudes are once they leave, haha.
I thought the first one was better though.

Last edited:
Just a proper film, great story, great characters, proper acting no fucking super hero shit.

Watched this last night, was really enjoying it then it just ended. Did you not feel a tad underwhelmed with how it suddenly just ended?

Watched this last night, was really enjoying it then it just ended. Did you not feel a tad underwhelmed with how it suddenly just ended?

It took me by surprise but once I gave it a bit of thought it made a lot of sense, it was realistic and I think a nicely wrapped up finale would ultimately make it less of a story. It was more a study of characters.

Watched this yonks ago, but gave it another watch last night. Really entertaining mini movie.. same guy who did 3 billboards/in bruges etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.