Last Film You Saw

Just back from watching Us.

Done by the same people that made Get Out. Thought it was utter shite and didn't even wait for the end credits to come on before leaving. It's probably best to describe it as a 'spoof horror'.
Rubbish.

I concur. Complete and utter shit, yes Lupita Nyong'o was great but the plot was shit, it wasn't scary and the ending was totally predictable.

2/10

Temple Grandin

One of those when you're channel hopping and come across a cracker you haven't seen in such a long time. It's still a great movie. Claire Danes did her homework, she puts in a great performance.

Temple Grandin

One of those when you're channel hopping and come across a cracker you haven't seen in such a long time. It's still a great movie. Claire Danes did her homework, she puts in a great performance.
Mmmmmm Claire Danes.

Watched Triple Frontier. First 5 mins looked decent. The rest was akin to something that is the solid or semisolid remains of food that could not be digested in the small intestine. Twas like bacteria in the large intestine was further breaking down the material. Triple Frontier was like something that contains a relatively small amount of metabolic waste products such as bacterially altered bilirubin, and the dead epithelial cells from the lining of the gut.

I've read that 5 times and I think you're saying it wasn't very good, but i'm not totally sure?

I caught something called Mandy with Nic Cage about half way through the other night. Or did I? It was some fucked up weird shit that may have been the result of an omelette with week old mushrooms i'd had a few hours earlier. Someone tell me whether it was real or not. Please.

I caught something called Mandy with Nic Cage about half way through the other night. Or did I? It was some fucked up weird shit that may have been the result of an omelette with week old mushrooms i'd had a few hours earlier. Someone tell me whether it was real or not. Please.
If it was full of shit acting by someone who can only be himself then it was Nic Cage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.