Last Film You Saw

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Me and the Mrs went to see Gone Girl at the weekend, still can't make my mind up about what I thought of it.

That's also on my list. What made you ambivalent about it ,without giving anything away ;-)

foetus said:
citytill1die84 said:
Lucy not bad but ending spoilt it for me.
awful...what the actual fuck was that ending! lol
The director went all Arthur C Clarke on it. Weird. Pity really, as the rest of the film wasn't that bad, though I don't think it'll be getting many Oscar nominations. The car chase scene is very well done, CGI or not.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSFmSePITWw&list=PLivYonEKHnxysmnPLSuVmNcely4mUE0t8&index=1[/video]

Can't find the full scene.

And damn me; Scarlett Johannson!!!

Just back after watching ''The Equalizer''. Ho hum. I've heard about suspension of disbelief, but it's hard to think that a branch of the Russian Mafia couldn't kill one guy; they even knew where he lived. Still; it got me out of the hotel for the evening. Looking forward to the game tomorrow now!

jimharri said:
Just back after watching ''The Equalizer''. Ho hum. I've heard about suspension of disbelief, but it's hard to think that a branch of the Russian Mafia couldn't kill one guy; they even knew where he lived. Still; it got me out of the hotel for the evening. Looking forward to the game tomorrow now!

Are you going tomorrow Jim ?

*repopens paddypower account and sticks everything on Spurs*

stony said:
jimharri said:

mdmf.gif

By the way; ''repopens''; is that something to do with our blessed pontiff in Rome?

jimharri said:
stony said:
jimharri said:

mdmf.gif

By the way; ''repopens''; is that something to do with our blessed pontiff in Rome?

A mistake made in terror at the thought of Jonah Jim seeing us lose again ;-)

Great gif btw

jimharri said:
stony said:
A mistake made in terror at the thought of Jonah Jim seeing us lose again ;-)

Great gif btw
I have a 100% record to keep up this season. This is my second trip over....the first one was the Stoke game!

oh-shi.gif

I know, that's why I'm worried. If we lose I'm starting a 'Keep Jim in Ireland' campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.