Last Film You Saw

Parasite who won the Palme d'Or at Cannes Festival.

I have a thing for Korean Thriller and this one was very good, 8/10

Watched it last week. I’d go as far to say it’s possibly the best film I’ve ever seen.

Bong Joon Ho is the best director in the world for me at the moment. Incredible film.

Watched cobra for the first time ,bonkers film tons of action dodgy sound track that bad I liked it ! 6/10
6dffa67eafdea98cac5117506528a340.jpg
Little know fact about Cobra. That was the original script for Beverly Hills Cop and Stallone was marked to star in it, however due to contract issues Stallone couldn't do it so they got Eddie Murphy to do it and turned it into an action/comedy instead.

Stallone still liked the original script so the bought it and made Cobra instead

Little know fact about Cobra. That was the original script for Beverly Hills Cop and Stallone was marked to star in it, however due to contract issues Stallone couldn't do it so they got Eddie Murphy to do it and turned it into an action/comedy instead.

Stallone still liked the original script so the bought it and made Cobra instead
Get the fuck outta here!

Sky are making us all VIP dudes and if you join their free VIP club then you get to buy a film to keep for for ever and ever. We chose SHAZAM and thoroughly enjoyed the watch so a big well done and thank you to the organization for this wonderful gift but we don't buy films as that would be plane daft as we already subscribe to your network on a monthly rent.

Billy Batson is a streetwise 14-year-old who can magically transform into the adult superhero Shazam simply by shouting out one word. His newfound powers soon get put to the test when he squares off against the evil Dr. Thaddeus Sivana

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/shazam_2019/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.