Last Film You Saw

citytill1die84 said:
Django

That's D.J.A.N.G.O it's a silent D.

2nd time I've watched it and actually thought it was better 2nd time.

I watched it for only the second time a couple of days ago. For me it didn't stand up to a second viewing as favourably. The first time I loved it, Tarantino back to his best, the second was a bit 'meh'.

teenage mutant ninja turtles in IMAX 3D with the kids

i must say seeing it in that format i was pretty impressed with that type of film

some of the scenes may be a little too much for some younger children

but as they say "a rollocking good ride"

I'll agree with tonea about "TMNT". Much better scripted than the predecessors and you like the characters more. Not quite as dark as I would like it, but it was okay for what it was, anyway.

"A Most Wanted Man".

One of the last films starring the late Philip Seymour Hoffman and I was taken aback by the setting, having not read any reviews on it. Seymour Hoffman is actually a credit to his role (even if a little hard to resist being hammy here and there) and you are taken in to a quite believable world of espionage.

If you're into fast moving action, avoid this. But, if you appreciate well acted pieces, dive in, the time passes quicker than you realise!

Without being all-singing-all-dancing an enjoyable watch.

RIP, PSH...

Godzilla (2014) - Don't know what I thought of it really.

As a monster movie fan, I wanted to love it and it features some impressive visuals, but ultimately it's a bit "ish".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.