Last Film You Saw

Just back from a preview of Official Secrets.
Excellent film recounting the run up to Gulf War 2.
I’d forgotten the true story of Katharine Gun, the GCHQ whistleblower who revealed the illegal actions of the United States to pressurise UN countries to support the war.
I like the sound of that. Is that a kodi sourceable film or is it in the pictures now?

Ad Astra 4/10.
It’s basically a very dull film. I’m extremely disappointed as I’d wanted to see a high budget, enjoyable, ‘realistic sci fi’ film for ages. They don’t come around often and this finally did and it was a let down. Visually it’s stunning. However, that’s pretty much the only positive. Slow paced. Some bizarre scenes ie, erm space monkeys and moon pirates. I’ll say no more. It isn’t a good film though. Boring is the best single word to use to describe it.
Interstellar 9/10. The Martian 8/10. Gravity 6/10 all better realistic sci fi films.

Ad Astra 4/10.
It’s basically a very dull film. I’m extremely disappointed as I’d wanted to see a high budget, enjoyable, ‘realistic sci fi’ film for ages. They don’t come around often and this finally did and it was a let down. Visually it’s stunning. However, that’s pretty much the only positive. Slow paced. Some bizarre scenes ie, erm space monkeys and moon pirates. I’ll say no more. It isn’t a good film though. Boring is the best single word to use to describe it.
Interstellar 9/10. The Martian 8/10. Gravity 6/10 all better realistic sci fi films.
Gravity is a higher rating for me. Really enjoyed it. Blew my mind watching it the first time.

I do agree Ad Astra is the weakest of those 4 films. But I'd give it more than 4/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.