Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
The judge - 1/10

Awful bobski

The babadook 9/10 - excellent film, enjoyed the mental health/supernatural aspect... Suspect scene though where the young'n has to smell mummy's fingers (:

It was a great film

And errrr wtf ...

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
The judge - 1/10

Awful bobski

The babadook 9/10 - excellent film, enjoyed the mental health/supernatural aspect... Suspect scene though where the young'n has to smell mummy's fingers (:

I thought the actress who played the Mum in The Babadook was excellent. Wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but the tension of the story and its portrayal of grief and loss was brilliant.

jimharri said:
blumoon said:
stony said:
I put it on last night and lasted 20 minutes. Utter fucking shite.
Thank fuck for this, I thought I was the only one that neither liked or got this movie !!!
Agreed. Even Amy Adams flashing her cleavage in nearly every scene she's in couldn't really lift the movie.

I managed about 15 minutes of that pile of carp

bobmcfc said:
jimharri said:
blumoon said:
Thank fuck for this, I thought I was the only one that neither liked or got this movie !!!
Agreed. Even Amy Adams flashing her cleavage in nearly every scene she's in couldn't really lift the movie.

I managed about 15 minutes of that pile of carp
Something fishy about that post, methinks!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.