Last Film You Saw

Starship Troopers

Misunderstood masterpiece, a cheesy B movie with horrendous acting and dialogue or something else?

I enjoyed the satirical elements but it’s a very poor man’s Aliens as an action film.

7/10

Starship Troopers

Misunderstood masterpiece, a cheesy B movie with horrendous acting and dialogue or something else?

I enjoyed the satirical elements but it’s a very poor man’s Aliens as an action film.

7/10
Cult classic. In my top 10 best ever.

I mad keen to review a movie,

EYES WIDE SHUT, but it must be the directors final cut...... as this was his last touch. Not a fan of all of stanley kubrick s work, but admire the visual genius of the man. I m gonna check out his satire phase with peter sellers.

other movies worth checking out, since we have the time.

battleship potemkin, silent russian movie.

Stalker 4/10:(2hrs 41mins) Only interesting thing is the back story to the movie. Mad story behind and in front of the lens where the whole crew died ,from exposure to chemicals while filming in a Soviet Estonian destitute industrial site. Its frustratingly slow moving as the director was compared to early Kubrick. The plot is dark, irrational and clandestine. Some interesting lines but overall disappointing, credit to visuals and cinematography on a limited budget.

Last edited:
Midsommar...
Well...at first I was expecting it to be a lot weirder. Then it got a lot weirder. Very good film, 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.