Last Film You Saw

ActonBlue

Finally got round to watching The Shawshank Redemption. A solid 8/10 from me. Some great performances, Morgan Freeman was mesmerising.

Would have given it 8.5 but for the terrible voiceover.

blue cigar

The vast of night on Amazon, superb film set in 50's New Mexico. Really quirky with a great sound track and unusual visuals. Like a close encounters but very eerie and we'll acted. Something different but I loved it.

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
We bought a DVD player from Argos during lockdown to go in the bedroom and bought a collection of 750 DVD's from a seller for £25, there are loads and loads of classics in the collection and box sets.

Forget the new stuff coming out I have loads to watch for years to come :)

Millwallawayveteran1988

We bought a DVD player from Argos during lockdown to go in the bedroom and bought a collection of 750 DVD's from a seller for £25, there are loads and loads of classics in the collection and box sets.

Forget the new stuff coming out I have loads to watch for years to come :)
Nudge nudge wink wink. The old DVD in the bedroom trick.

“Come on love, I’ve just bought 750 DVD’s to watch and the first is an innocent tale of a woman named Deborah who goes on an adventure in Dallas”

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Nudge nudge wink wink. The old DVD in the bedroom trick.

“Come on love, I’ve just bought 750 DVD’s to watch and the first is an innocent tale of a woman named Deborah who goes on an adventure in Dallas”
There's a double copy of the class of 92 in the collection, they went straight in the bin though. The only risky ones in the collection are a few workout videos mainly from Coronation Street mingers. These days it takes a bit more than that to get the old engine fired up bud :)

Xhavenjoe

The Clan
About an Argentinian mafia family
I also enjoyed a film which I think may have been called Intouchable . It was a french film about a black man with a criminal record looking after a quadraplegic.

Don't have an account?

Register now!