Last Film You Saw

It just meandered along and was way too long and yet I didn’t really end up giving a shit about the protagonists. Predictable ending.

Today I watched Ready or Not and really enjoyed that. Just watched Host - that’s fucked up.
You've summed it up well there...too long and characters I didn't care about.
LOVED Ready or Not...not a perfect 10/10 but very enjoyable and full of dark humour (always the best type in my book). ;-)
Not seen Host (at least I don't think I have...watch loads when at my partners). Will mither him this weekend ;-)

You've summed it up well there...too long and characters I didn't care about.
LOVED Ready or Not...not a perfect 10/10 but very enjoyable and full of dark humour (always the best type in my book). ;-)
Not seen Host (at least I don't think I have...watch loads when at my partners). Will mither him this weekend ;-)
Host is 56 minutes long and the characters are slightly annoying. You might not care how things go for them either ;-)

Host is 56 minutes long and the characters are slightly annoying. You might not care how things go for them either ;-)
Lol!!!
Have you watched the Netflix film I See You?
Odd film, first half hour felt a bit arty and gearing up for a bland, and very bad, supernatural non scary piece of tat. But then it changed. Really liked it, loved the way you only saw the "whole" of it when it ended. Not many films do that these days. It was a good effort.

It just meandered along and was way too long and yet I didn’t really end up giving a shit about the protagonists. Predictable ending.

Today I watched Ready or Not and really enjoyed that. Just watched Host - that’s fucked up.

I agree about Ready or Not, good fun, and not outstaying its welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.