Last Film You Saw

Martyrs
Interesting film until the last half hour or so, at which point it felt like a different film just stuck on the end. Not for the faint hearted either.

mackenzie said:
Martyrs
Interesting film until the last half hour or so, at which point it felt like a different film just stuck on the end. Not for the faint hearted either.

Definitely not. Sick ending. Good make-up though. Not seen a more believable 'skinned' person in film.

Die Hard 2 for the 20th time......

Not quite sure how the baddies thought that America would just let them fly out of the states and to some beach in a tax haven when they had no hostages.

Willis didn't need to risk his life at the end like that!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It's grim viewing isn't it. Really hits home the brutality of war. The RPG bringing down the helicopter with 16 people on makes you think how soldiers over there faced this sort of thing day after day. One min you are alive and preparing to rescue your mates the next you are dead.

Black hawk down had a similar effect on me.,watched that again the other day.

Both class films which give you a good idea of the balls you've got to have being in the military. The bit in lone survivor where they get surrounded by the afghans is brilliant but horrible at the same time, seeing as the actual person went through that.

That's the bit that gets you. This actually happened! it's like the scene in Black Hawk Down where the two Delta Force drop down to protect the helicopter pilot almost certainly knowing that the odds of them surviving were extremely low. Brutal.

True apart from how many Taliban were involved! 10-20 was more likely

Doom - I wasn't expecting oscar winning stuff and I wasn't disappointed. Lots of loud noises and monsters being shot. It was worth the watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.