Last Film You Saw

... with Gal Godot.

Thinking of giving that 4 hour cut a go after the match tomorrow. Did it keep your attention? Think I’ll be a bit put off by the 4:3
Why is it in 4:3? The first justice league was dogshit, cant see how extending it to 4 hours and cutting off the sides of the screen will improve it.

Justice League Snyder Cut
Definitely an improvement on the original and kept my attention even at 4 hours.
I enjoy the genre and it has opened up a lot of possibilities moving forward.
The problem I have with DC is that unlike the Marvel movies I do not feel an emotional attachment to any of the characters, not sure if this is the writing or actors, maybe a little of both

Justice League Snyder Cut
Definitely an improvement on the original and kept my attention even at 4 hours.
I enjoy the genre and it has opened up a lot of possibilities moving forward.
The problem I have with DC is that unlike the Marvel movies I do not feel an emotional attachment to any of the characters, not sure if this is the writing or actors, maybe a little of both

That's interesting, from a writing point of view, with the characters. When I think about it it's always been that way with DC and Marvel comics. DC has always been darker and Marvel has always been lighter, so it just reflects in film.

I mean, look at the result of Whedon's 'Josstice League' and trying to force humour into the film made it disjointed, in my opinion, as I'm thinking 'Well, that wouldn't happen in the comics!' etc.

DC and Marvel both have their audiences, so there's enough room for both styles.

Why is it in 4:3? The first justice league was dogshit, cant see how extending it to 4 hours and cutting off the sides of the screen will improve it.
It’s the directors vision, it’s basically an IMAX ratio, you get more picture and spectacle for it, he said actors are vertical most of the time so he has the picture that way to get the full frame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.