Last Film You Saw

Snowtown (currently showing on MUBI)
Justin Kurzel

A very, very dark true story about Australia's most notorious serial killer. Very sparse cinematography and soundtrack is really effective. It's more about what you don't see....

Last film I watched was Nobody. Excellent film by the guy that did John Wick. nothing Oscar worthy by any stretch but if you want a good action film go for it.

I did just buy the 4K Nolan box set too. cannot wait to get into those!.
Yes was unexpected seeing Bob Odenkirk in that role but thought it was very enjoyable

Snowtown (currently showing on MUBI)
Justin Kurzel

A very, very dark true story about Australia's most notorious serial killer. Very sparse cinematography and soundtrack is really effective. It's more about what you don't see....
I'm a soft twat and I had to stop watching that movie, it just disturbed me too much.
Even creepier and more fucking horrible than Wolf Creek.

Split
Sorry I just thought it was a load of bollocks although James McAvoy was quite impressive in the lead role.
The two girls that were killed wer the crappiest actors I've seen in a long time. More suited to adverts for fast food or something.
The highlight the film for me was after an hour I remembered I had a Twix in the fridge.

4/10

I'm a soft twat and I had to stop watching that movie, it just disturbed me too much.
Even creepier and more fucking horrible than Wolf Creek.
Yeah I know what you mean. I flat out can’t watch any kind of horror, gore, suspense films. Soft twat that I am. Just think the way it was filmed and the score made it compelling viewing. Albeit still very disturbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.