Last Film You Saw

Is Dune worth a trip to the cinema for?
I'm a sci fi fan (mainly star wars and newer star trek films). Debating whether to go or wait til it's available to stream.

I didnt enjoy the original film (with sting) but this one looks superb.

I saw it earlier today - it's very good. I think the big screen will help for the sheer scale of some of what goes on.
Villeneuve did Blade Runner 2049 - I would say that it's similar to that in whether or not a big screen will help.

There's one part where they decide to whisper with loud backing music on when the words aren't audible, which is a bit of a shame, and happens a bit too often in films for my liking (see the Bond film where it happened far more).

Interview With a Vampire.
Hmmm, Mrs said let's watch something spooky to shit us up.
It's not scary,it's theatrical and a bit shit so tonight Matthew, we'll be watching American Werewolf in London which I know isn't scary either but a good old halloween comedy flick.

I'm a sci fi fan (mainly star wars and newer star trek films). Debating whether to go or wait til it's available to stream.
Well worth seeing especially on the IMAX at the Printworks. Be warned that It's only on the IMAX screen until Thursday night and then 'Eternals' will take all the premium screens from it.

Interview With a Vampire.
Hmmm, Mrs said let's watch something spooky to shit us up.
It's not scary,it's theatrical and a bit shit so tonight Matthew, we'll be watching American Werewolf in London which I know isn't scary either but a good old halloween comedy flick.
Classic and worth it just for Brian glovers monologue, gonna throw it on now (:

I didnt enjoy the original film (with sting) but this one looks superb.

That's an interesting question, actually. Both of the films you mention are heavily action driven, so it's going to be dependant on your temperament/ patience.

The only reason I streamed it was because I was nervous about it not being as good as I ultimately thought it was and it's not even begun to tell the story. For me, writing/ story over action, any day.

Anyway, hope that helps you have a better think on it.

That's an interesting question, actually. Both of the films you mention are heavily action driven, so it's going to be dependant on your temperament/ patience.

The only reason I streamed it was because I was nervous about it not being as good as I ultimately thought it was and it's not even begun to tell the story. For me, writing/ story over action, any day.

Anyway, hope that helps you have a better think on it.
They were saying on the BBC this morning that it is 50/50 if they are going to make the 2nd part due to the average footfall it has received

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.