Last Film You Saw

All quiet on the western front a brutal film and what war is brutal..

9/10
Just watched for a 2nd time. It's fucking horrible what took place towards the end, what a waste of young mens lives.
This film reminded me of "Come & See" another war film, now on Youtube.

So glad they re-made this. The music is intense, and so much more sparsely used than in those old films that have full orchestra's blaring out.

I'll be honest I avoid most stuff with Tom Thumb in, in most films he plays the same character anyway.
Haha, I got 10 minutes into the latest Top Gun and switched it off, already all about him. :(

Riding motorbike down the desert road with no helmet, the fucking moron.

Haha, I got 10 minutes into the latest Top Gun and switched it off, already all about him. :(

Riding motorbike down the desert road with no helmet, the fucking moron.

I watched that one, I'd never seen the first one until maverick was released. I did enjoy it and it actually works as what the first one was intended to be (recruitment propaganda for the air force).

It is still painting by numbers though, the daft callback to the great balls of fire sing along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.