Last Film You Saw

Old Dads, brilliant film from start to finish with an excellent cast and very very well written.

The way that this live was delivered "All right, you stumpy little ****?" superb timing and worth watching the film just for that alone.

10/10
Always been a big fan of Bill Burr. I'll give this a look this afternoon before work, nice one.

Old Dads, brilliant film from start to finish with an excellent cast and very very well written.

The way that this line was delivered "All right, you stumpy little ****?" superb timing and worth watching the film just for that alone.

10/10

Wasn't going to bother with it you just changed my mind

Bone Tomahawk

Was in the horror section of the VOD which intrigued me because its a western.

Now I'm old fashioned and politically incorrect so I was waiting for the native Americans in this Western to be the victims...I was pleasantly surprised when they bloody well wasn't.

if you are looking for realistic depictions of frontier life this isn't for you, if you are after a gory revenge good vs bad suspension of reality entertainment i'd give 8 out of 10

Bone Tomahawk

Was in the horror section of the VOD which intrigued me because its a western.

Now I'm old fashioned and politically incorrect so I was waiting for the native Americans in this Western to be the victims...I was pleasantly surprised when they bloody well wasn't.

if you are looking for realistic depictions of frontier life this isn't for you, if you are after a gory revenge good vs bad suspension of reality entertainment i'd give 8 out of 10
Very good Western.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.