Last Film You Saw

Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
can you just setup a "mediocre American actress" thread and stop ruining this one.

Spot on.

I just don't see it about her.

Not. One. Jot.

That's probably because her arse doesn't look like it belongs on a water buffalo.

stony said:
Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
can you just setup a "mediocre American actress" thread and stop ruining this one.

Spot on.

Not. One. Jot.

That's probably because her arse doesn't look like it belongs on a water buffalo.

Perhaps.

Being an average looker with excellent make up doesn't help, either...

Bigga said:
stony said:
Bigga said:
Spot on.

Not. One. Jot.

Perhaps.

Being an average looker with excellent make up doesn't help, either...

I agree, Aniston does nothing for me either. Those arse pics are fucking awful tho... It's not natural, you are an advocate of simple minded men and their chosen object of desire , ..at any cost.

Mary & Max 8/10 - Bit of a slow burner, strange animation style but it's one that lingers with you quite a bit after watching it. Very good film giving a little insight of Aspergers syndrome

Nebraska 7/10

Ida 6/10

Carry On Constable (again) followed immediately by Red Cliff (again).

Charles Hawtry as a Han Dynasty Imperial Army general? Quite discombobulatin'.
Probably not a good idea to be drifting in-and-out of sleep during Red Cliff.

John Wick - Pile of shite, waste of hour n arf! This must have been made by someone who has been playing Call of Duty a bit too much. Not much of a plot at all, just shooting, Keanu looking moody, shooting, Russians acting tough, shooting again, Keanu looking moody again.

markyboyblue said:
John Wick - Pile of shite, waste of hour n arf! This must have been made by someone who has been playing Call of Duty a bit too much. Not much of a plot at all, just shooting, Keanu looking moody, shooting, Russians acting tough, shooting again, Keanu looking moody again.
I thought it was good mindless violence

The loft
Cheese thriller
Kept me a a the mrs entertained to a degree tryin to work it out.. But a bit on the cheddar side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.