Last Film You Saw

And she’s going to bet the new Silver Surfer in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie :(

Mmm... Yes and no...?

She's playing 'Shalla-Bal' who is the girlfriend of 'Norrin Radd'; the 'Silver Surfer' we're all familiar with.

So this is possibly a timeline version thing?

I think we're all, including most of the female fans of Marvel, getting a bit sick of the constant messing about with character arcs.

Mmm... Yes and no...?

She's playing 'Shalla-Bal' who is the girlfriend of 'Norrin Radd'; the 'Silver Surfer' we're all familiar with.

So this is possibly a timeline version thing?

I think we're all, including most of the female fans of Marvel, getting a bit sick of the constant messing about with character arcs.
As it’s a total reboot of FF, why can’t they just stick to original characters, it is the Panderverse full effect, put a chick in it and make her gay!

And she’s going to bet the new Silver Surfer in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie :(
Haha I've only ever seen one super hero film, Batman Begins. I tried watching The Batman recently (I'm a big fan of Robert Pattinson) but it was too dark and too long and they all spoke in deep croaky voices, eventually I just gave up. I said to the missus in a deep croaky voice "I've had enough" :-)

Ozark one of the best series…..
She’s great in Ozark but Disney/Marvel just can’t help themselves with fucking about with characters, they are trying it with Deadpool 3 but basically Ryan Reynold has so much power he’s telling them to fuck off with their daft ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.