Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I-origins - a beautiful film, superbly put together 8/10

Tried watching this last night. Perhaps I wasn't in the mood but it seemed a bit arty. Don't get me wrong, I loved Under The Skin/2001 etc.

Watched Zombeavers last week.. Very good. Also Life After Beth last night, not bad.

Wild Tales

Argentinian film, a collection of short stories about, err, people? crazy people? normal people in crazy situations? normal people crazily over-reacting to only slightly crazy situations?

Anyway, this deserves a big recommendation. It's funny, exciting, suprising and always interesting stuff. It's all totally believable but completely OTT at the same time. Sort of like listening to the best pub stories you've ever heard. I laughed like a drain, couldn't stop thinking, 'yep, people really are this nuts'.

Damocles said:
LWasington said:
In Time - Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried better than I thought it would be actually.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfjhlsOfF5U[/video]

The guy who made this clearly had too much time on his han..... ............... wrist.

Although admittedly I did think a few of these things while watching especially the time fighting scene.

LWasington said:
Damocles said:
LWasington said:
In Time - Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried better than I thought it would be actually.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfjhlsOfF5U[/video]

The guy who made this clearly had too much time on his han..... ............... wrist.

Although admittedly I did think a few of these things while watching especially the time fighting scene.

He's a professional film critic. Earns about $3,000 per review he puts out.

Aphex said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I-origins - a beautiful film, superbly put together 8/10

Tried watching this last night. Perhaps I wasn't in the mood but it seemed a bit arty. Don't get me wrong, I loved Under The Skin/2001 etc.

Watched Zombeavers last week.. Very good. Also Life After Beth last night, not bad.
Brilliant film. Brit Marling has been in and had a hand in some great independent films over the last few years with Another Earth and Sound of My Voice. I prefer the latter purely for the last scene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.