Last Film You Saw

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
However, Monica bellucci - smoking

And

Oldman is sensational as the count, it's only keanu and Ryder who let the side down!!!

Can't agree with you on Oldman pal, thought he was poor in that and he's usually great in everything, the Counts such a pussy in that film, give me Frank Langella's Drac every day of the week.

It's the truest representation to the book mate, which in itself makes it a brilliant performance...... The Dracula you're talking about from frank was an embarrassment, was more a comedy than anything....lord Olivier also stated it was without doubt the worse screenplay he had the displeasure of reading in 40 years in the business...

The misconception of stokers book is one that many get wrong, it's a love story with a metaphor for the inner demon.... I'd say knowing the character from the novel would of changed your perception bud, however, frank has great hair so it's all good (

I've read the book and don't rate Oldman at all, too theatrical for me. Agree to disagree.

"The People Under the Stairs"

enjoyable Wes Craven movie that if it had stayed with the tone it had for the first 30 mins instead of being too comical could have been a proper classic, still pretty good though.

Bigga said:
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit".

Okay, it was an average film, but what I have noticed is Branagh is reinventing his film direction style and it's beginning to give more access to mainstream work in Hollywood. The story isn't much to behold (something else Branagh needs to work on), but the 'Ryan' character has a solid 'beginning'/ reboot and Chris Pine is actually quite suited for the main role. Good to see Costner involved as well.

My highlight of the film, in fact, was a 20 sec cameo of one of my favourite TV soap characters ever, with a very good New York twang in his arsenal; Michael Starke.

...Or 'Sinbad' from 'Brookside', to you and me!!

Sinbad popping up was a bit of a surprise.

It is filmed in Moscow for large parts and it brought back great memories of my trip for the CSKA game.

Overall the film isnt great, has many plot holes, and is very unrealistic, but that aside I've seen worse and it passes the time quite well.

cptaidan88 said:
Bigga said:
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit".

Okay, it was an average film, but what I have noticed is Branagh is reinventing his film direction style and it's beginning to give more access to mainstream work in Hollywood. The story isn't much to behold (something else Branagh needs to work on), but the 'Ryan' character has a solid 'beginning'/ reboot and Chris Pine is actually quite suited for the main role. Good to see Costner involved as well.

My highlight of the film, in fact, was a 20 sec cameo of one of my favourite TV soap characters ever, with a very good New York twang in his arsenal; Michael Starke.

...Or 'Sinbad' from 'Brookside', to you and me!!

Sinbad popping up was a bit of a surprise.

It is filmed in Moscow for large parts and it brought back great memories of my trip for the CSKA game.

Overall the film isnt great, has many plot holes, and is very unrealistic, but that aside I've seen worse and it passes the time quite well.
Thought the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.