Last Film You Saw

10 Cloverfield Lane. Held a lot of promise and good performance from John Goodman. Gives you that feeling of needing to know more.
Got a bit bizarro in parts but Mary Elizabeh Winstead is ways worth watching.

10 Cloverfield Lane. Held a lot of promise and good performance from John Goodman. Gives you that feeling of needing to know more.
Got a bit bizarro in parts but Mary Elizabeh Winstead is ways worth watching.
Watched it a couple of weeks ago, having not seen cloverfield itself, it was fairly good up until the last ten minutes

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2

Hardcore Henry

Breath of fresh air, excellent film imo but could be marmite for a few.
The main chap Sharlito Copley "PRAWNS" and howling mad in 2010 A-Team proved again he deserves to be considered in the top echelon of actors imo, i mean ever, yea i think he is that good.

It was fucking terrible. I turned it off after half an hour because the first person camera was making me dizzy.

As i understand it they already went to great lengths to keep the motion sickness inducing stuff down, seems they failed with you at least hehe.
Just watching Bone Tomahawk. Fuck me it's gruesome

Watched 'Room' tonight, not what I expected yet one of those films you have to keep watching to see what happens next,
can't say too much without spoilers, but it starts with a woman and her son locked in a 10x10ft room, she eventually decides they have to try to escape,
I'll not say any more, it's got 8/10 on imdb and I'd agree with that score, one that the ladies will definitely like as it's got a very maternal theme throughout,
a Film 4 movie that's got the Independent feel to it, I watched it through kodi, well worth a watch.

Watched All the Way with Bryan Cranston playing Lyndon B Johnson - enjoyed it and also 1

13 hours the secret soldiers of Benghazi which I also enjoyed and didn't realise it was a true story

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.