Last Film You Saw

The Revenant - Really can't make my mind up on it, left me feeling drained after watching that.

I had the same issue, pretty sure i see it as "ok" only. I went to put it on the other night but just could not bring myself to do it.
Maybe in the right mood but a bit to much "character development" stuff for me i.e. drawn out.

Something you would watch at a mates if they stuck it on but not choose yourself kinda film, for me at any rate.

I had the same issue, pretty sure i see it as "ok" only. I went to put it on the other night but just could not bring myself to do it.
Maybe in the right mood but a bit to much "character development" stuff for me i.e. drawn out.

Something you would watch at a mates if they stuck it on but not choose yourself kinda film, for me at any rate.
Yes, its the 3rd time ive tried to watch it and this time stuck with it. Certainly doesn't leave you thinking what a fantastic film, maybe if they took out a lot of shots of trees and snowy landscapes and cut to down to 2 hours it might have more impact. Its almost like they couldnt make their mind up what they wanted this to be.

The new Turtles 2 movie is actually really decent.

Megan Fox looking as sexy as ever.

Thought Dads Army was ok as i divorced myself from the idea it had to be like this and like that. Not brilliant but gave me a few chuckles more than many "comedy" films.

The Lobster

Started out ok, went a bit dodgy, ended up a steaming pile of crap.
I get the underlying moral dilemma stuff, i just think it should have stuck to a wacky comedy rather than branch out (excuse the pun) when they go to the woods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.