Last Film You Saw

It's not just the herb, it's the amulet around his neck that gives him enhanced animalistic abilities.

Well, that used to be the thing!

Ah I see, well he has it on in the movie so seems it's the same for the MCU too

Death Sentence (2007)

Pretty old film staring Kevin Bacon, flopped in the box office and got slated by critics but I kind of enjoyed it, it's loosely based on the Novel with the same name.

it's a fun time killer wouldn't go out my way to watch it.

Brothers Grimsby. Fuck me some scenes I thought I was going to split with laughter.. that elephant scene..omg

half of it was shite though like the ending.

Ant-Man. Fuck me, they were scraping the superhero barrel when they came up with this shite.

Watched "Spy" last night. It's okay, I suppose. Melissa McCarthy isn't bad in it, neither (surprisingly) is Jason Statham. On the downside though; Miranda bloody Hart. Got a big surprise when I checked out the closing song; turns out it's performed by a bunch of teenagers called Bad Seed Rising. They do a pretty good job.

Jungle Book. What a great film. Bill Murray, Ben Kingsley and Christopher Walken are superb and the lad who plays Mowgli was excellent.

The highest praise though has to god to MPC, who made the visual Effects. More realistic CGI and movement animation you will not find in any other film to date. Simply jaw droppingly good.

Approaching the Unknown (2016). 4/10

Astronaut on a one-way solo mission to Mars when things start to go wrong. Dreary nonsense, worth avoiding.

Nice Guys. Really enjoyed it; as did my wife and 15 year old daughters. The film is amusing and the action is decent. Performances are good and I really liked to 70's setting; plus any soundtrack featuring "Rock 'n' Roll All Nite" is on to a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.