Last Film You Saw

For those on my kodi boxes, extended batman is up, quality is perfect, 720p an 1080p.

Just watching the above film again now, the extended bits so far give it more of a human factor or i was just stoned when i watched it first and forgot.

For those on my kodi boxes, extended batman is up, quality is perfect, 720p an 1080p.

Just watching the above film again now, the extended bits so far give it more of a human factor or i was just stoned when i watched it first and forgot.

Is that Ben Afleck verses Superman? I haven't fancied it up to now. Not a big fan of the superhero shite, although Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy were brilliant and I didn't mind the Thor stuff.

Batman vs Superman. Just meh really. Thought there was some cool stuff and some downright shit stuff too.

Any chance of a link to your kodi box?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.