Last Film You Saw

That's disappointing - I had been looking forward to this and the only other two reviews I had heard had said it was very good. Is it possible that you've over hyped it in your mind to the point where it couldn't live up to your expectations?

Not seen it yet - is it up on Kodi somewhere? I've not had a look for a while?

Yep, was looking forward to this after seeing the reviews, has a few clever one liners but overall pretty shit

American Psycho, did he actually kill the people in the film? The end was utter naff.

I have not seen the film - only read the book.
My take on it is that the author is leaving it to the reader to decide. The two sides of the coin are that either (a) he actually is a fucking psychopath but society is too fucked up to really take any notice or care, or (b) it is all a figment of his imagination caused by his drug habit.
My opinion is the latter on the basis that he is far too sloppy in his methodology to clearly get away with murdering random people. I can't believe that the police could be that incompetent. Also, that he is so bored and fucked up his delusions are just a manifestation of what he would like to do to in reality.

Frank.
I recorded this off Film 4 a few weeks ago. WTF? I was expecting to see a film that was about Chris Sievey and his wonderful creation. I expected something eccentric, funny and focussed on a real character of the UK music scene.
Why would they bother using an iconic image (ie Frank's head) and use it in a completely different context?

anybody wanting to watch a very good film,its pretty old now but do give "the executioners song " a try,if you've never seen or heard of it.you'll really enjoy it

while browsing Kodi found the cult classic hell comes to frogtown, what a load of old bollocks but watched it anyway

'The Big Short' - one of the best films ive watched this year. A total eye opener into the financial crash in the states.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.