Last Film You Saw

Is it about Jose??

The film tells two stories thirty years apart, both featuring Karamakate, an Amazonian shaman and last survivor of his tribe. He travels with two scientists, firstly with German Theo von Martius in 1909 and American named Evan in 1940, to look for the rare yakruna, a (fictional) sacred plant.

Probably not, but I can't say for sure.

Hacksaw Ridge. Wow, what a film. Not many films leave me emotionally drained like that. What an incredible story and amazing man. 10/10

Whats all this, oh, i just had one tbh. Just spent an eye watering amount on a server so needed it to calm down. Sounds like Baraka has a similar influence, grabbing it now chaps. I do remember some fawning over the visuals a few years back, nice to know time has not diminished that aspect going of comments here.

It's marmite mate and it certainly depends on what floats your boat, attack it with an open mind and see how you come out the other side ;-)

It's right up @TCIB street after he's had a few tokes on a bifta :-)

It's one of the very few times I thought I would have liked to have had a bifta again. After not partaking for many years now.

Whats all this, oh, i just had one tbh. Just spent an eye watering amount on a server so needed it to calm down. Sounds like Baraka has a similar influence, grabbing it now chaps. I do remember some fawning over the visuals a few years back, nice to know time has not diminished that aspect going of comments here.
No need to grab it as it's already on there bud, just sit back and enjoy mate, it's stunning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.