Last Film You Saw

Really enjoyed this, completely different to the other X-Men/MCEU films, a lot more depth to it. Good way for Jackman to say goodbye to the role as well, good luck to whoever takes that over, he's made it his own.

Seriously though, I can figure out the timeline differences with the other films and the effect that Days of Future Past has, but I've no idea where that one fits in, unless it's years after Apocalypse, which seems unlikely as it would be a huge spoiler for any other films. Will mess up trying to bring in X-23/Laura as well, considering the original X-force crowd are all dead by the end of Logan.

The fast franchise is just pure fantasy leave your brains at home, it's similar to all the marvel films seen one you've seen them all, the film industry are stuck at the moment with new film ideas.
I've heard a few interviews now with actors and writers who all say the same thing; unless the script ends in "man" or a number then the big production companies have no interest. Films like shawshank redemption wouldn't get made these days unless by independents.

The Founder - Michael Keaton plays Ray Kroc, the never give up guy who made McDonald's what it is today. Really enjoyed it 8/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.