Last Film You Saw

Took Mrs Sprout to Belle Vue showcase to watch IT this morning (first time out enjoying something together without the kids for about 5 yr) I thought it was ok, but i'm a big fan of the book and TV original.

She on the other hand loved it, she has seen nor read the originals. Her only gripe was Pennywise tried too hard to be "Scary" where "creepy/menacing" would have fit the movie better. Fair call from someone who usually gets confused about, who is who in a film(must have grabbed her attention)

I also don't think you would be missing out on much watching a decent copy at home, didn't build much atmosphere big screen.

IT like an extended episode of Stranger Things not that scary but still done well, there are some good child actors these days 6.5/10

Tried watching the new transformers film last night and fell asleep. I think this is the 5th offering now? How many transformers techie things are going to be hidden on Earth for the robots and humans to find first? Add some crack unit of Earth's elite soldiers, throw in a few dopey robots and 1 or 2 who speak fluent jive and you have your formula. Sir Anthony Hopkins seems to have modelled himself on Geoff Salmon from Channel 4's Four Rooms for the role. 4/10.

Tried watching the new transformers film last night and fell asleep. I think this is the 5th offering now? How many transformers techie things are going to be hidden on Earth for the robots and humans to find first? Add some crack unit of Earth's elite soldiers, throw in a few dopey robots and 1 or 2 who speak fluent jive and you have your formula. Sir Anthony Hopkins seems to have modelled himself on Geoff Salmon from Channel 4's Four Rooms for the role. 4/10.

Gotta say when i think of franchises that have been done to death Transformers tops the list just ahead of POTC. I can imagine 10yo Guy being in heaven with all these sfx films but they have passed me by now sadly.

Gotta say when i think of franchises that have been done to death Transformers tops the list just ahead of POTC. I can imagine 10yo Guy being in heaven with all these sfx films but they have passed me by now sadly.
Agreed mate, it seems the fx get better as the films become worse. Like everything, too many churned out nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.